ViaScan has undertaken maximum efforts to ensure everyone’s safety during our re-opening. Listed below are steps taken by ViaScan to ensure you do not acquire COVID-19.
ViaScan Staff Requirements
- No ViaScan staff member has been sick or around anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- No ViaScan staff member has worked in any other healthcare facilities
- Staff members will wear 3M Medical Professional grade respirator rated as 100. All staff will wear full face shield & latex gloves
- ViaScan will complete daily temperature checks and a complete medical questionnaire regarding cough, muscle aches, fever, just not feeling normal. No ViaScan staff will work if any symptoms occur & immediately be tested.
- Scans will be performed without touching any surfaces with exception of scanner tablets acquire images. Scanner table will have disposable paper sheet that is changed as new before each scan.
- Scans will be performed one person at a time without any other person in waiting room; with minimal interaction with 1-2 staff.
- Each room will be sprayed with Lysol after each scan has been scanned and leaves premises.
Patient Scan Requirements
- All patients MUST park in front of ViaScan on street and call ViaScan upon arrival (972-739-2940).
- All patients MUST wear a mask covering nose and mouth. ViaScan will provide face mask if you do not have one.
- All patients MUST complete a detailed health questionnaire verifying you have not had contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19
- All patients MUST verify currently healthy and not symptomatic of fever, or muscle aches, or cough or other symptoms related to COVID-19